Shipping & Delivery
How do I return my Your Gym Equipment order?
- Free delivery is available during the checkout on all products ordered to mainland UK addresses.
- Select the standard delivery option and your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access.
- You will be contacted by our delivery partners either via text message or email which will include a bookings link allowing you to schedule your delivery, or alternatively via telephone call.
- You should expect to receive your product within approximately 5-10 working days after placing your order.
- You can choose to have your product delivered and assembled in a ground floor room of choice.
- This service will incur a total fee of £199 across all product types.
- If you select this option, your product will be delivered by a two man or three man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access and assembled by the delivery team. The delivery team will also remove and dispose of the product packaging.
- You should expect to receive your product within approximately 7-14 days after placing your order. • This service is not available off shore, for delivery on a Saturday, or for delivery and assembly to an upstairs room.
- This delivery option excludes Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
*Consumer Rights Act 2015 For Distance (Online & Mail Order) Selling: Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, a customer is allowed to return an item if they simply change their mind. A customer has the right to cancel at any time from the moment they place their online order, and up to 14 days from the day they receive the goods. The customer then has a further 14 days from the date they notify the retailer of their cancellation to return the goods. However, as per the Distance Selling Regulations, if an order has already been shipped and has left our possession, we will require the customer to pay the associated costs of returning the item to us before we will refund the purchase. For our carriers to collect, the machine should be in a safe and easy to access ground floor location. Please also note if the collection fails due to the product being inaccessible, unable to fit through a door, or not in a safe location for collection (including upstairs rooms) the original collection fee will remain and a further payment would be required to re-attempt a collection. If the product has been used, assembled, unboxed or the packaging has been opened there will be a fee payable/deducted from your refund to reflect the diminished value of the goods. This can equate to up to 15% of your machine's value. For Faulty Goods: Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a customer has an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date the customer took ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, the customer does not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item. If a customer is asked to return an item that arrived damaged, not as described or faulty, the retailer should refund the total cost of the return. Information on current regulation can be found here https://www.which.co.uk/consumerrights/l/returns-and-refunds To file a dispute, you are also able to do this through ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) which helps resolve disputes about ‘non-regulated’ matters between consumers, non-microbusinesses and retailers. You would need to be prepared to submit to an ADR procedure operated by this provider; Retail ADR 12 Walker Avenue, Stratford Office Village, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes MK12 5TW Tel: 020 3540 8063 Their website is: https://www.retailadr.org.uk/ The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
Cancellations, Returns, Refucnds & Complaints
All goods are supplied flat-packed for home assembly. Two people are required for assembly of larger items.
Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. Please be aware that the outer packaging on heavy goods may be marked or damaged but will have served its purpose in protecting the goods inside. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
Small items will be sent by either post or a parcel carrier and delivery may occur on separate days if ordered with other large items. The delivery method is specified during the checkout process. Neither service offers pre-booked deliveries, post or parcel deliveries should be expected within 2-5 working days of order. If you are unable to receive the package during the initial delivery, you receive a card from the delivery agent allowing you to re-schedule the delivery or arrange collection from their nearest depot. Failed delivery charges may be applicable.
Your Gym, Inc. warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase for the original owner of the equipment.
Warranty upgrades are available on certain products subject to registering your warranty within 28 days of purchase by either completing and returning the included warranty card or by registering your details here.
Upon successful registration the following upgrades apply:
- Treadmills - 2 Year parts and labour, 5 year motor, Lifetime frame guarantee
- Ellipticals, Bikes & Strength - 2 Years parts, labour and frame guarantee
The warranty is only valid when the equipment is used in a private domestic environment.
The warranty guarantees the product to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service conditions.
This warranty does not cover
- Normal wear and tear,
- Any adaptations or changes to upgrade the product from its normal purpose
- Damage resulting from; transportation; abuse or misuse; non private domestic use; repairs not provided by a Your Gym authorised service provider; accidents, lightening, water or fire; improper environment including but not limited to humid, dusty or external.
- Improper location including but not limited to humid, dusty, or outdoor environments (examples include garages, cellars, porches or patios, sheds and summerhouses).
This warranty will be granted only on production of a satisfactory proof of purchase.
Click the link to view the full warranty terms. In the unlikely event of a problem occurring on Your Gym machine, you should contact our customer service team.
WEEE Regulations & Compliance
You can now recycle your old electrical items with us. If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free; you just need to pay the return carriage if youchoose to use our carriers to collect the item from your house.
Why recycle? - Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help - We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
We can arrange a like-for-like collection of your old product with our nominated carriers when you purchase a new product from us. Please call our sales dept on 01924 964180 within 48 hours of placing your order to arrange collection with us through our nominated carriers.
- Please note returning a product with our carriers will require a quote from our carriers for collection. For our carriers to collect, the machine should be in a safe and easy to access downstairs location and dis-assembled so that it can easily fit through any exit to your property.
- Please also note if the collection fails due to the product being inaccessible, fully built and unable to fit through a door, or not in a safe location for collection (including upstairs rooms), the original collection fee will remain and a further payment would be required to re-attempt a collection.
- You may also return the machine to us by your own carrier at your own cost within 28 days of purchasing your new item.
- To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE? - The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electrical items on a like-for-like basis. Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at recyclenow.com.